10 years ago
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I spoke too soon!
Good news...for now. The high school (I am going to leave it anonymous on blog land, email me if you want to know) I was trying to work at called me out of the blue and told me they got approval to hire me as a long term sub! It isn't the real position yet but it is something. I started today and it was absolute insanity. My alpha was sort of disorganized and there is paperwork everywhere. The day flew by because I was working like crazy the whole time. It is really exciting. I am pretty sure I will be getting the full time position if it becomes available because they are already giving me an email, voicemail, and computer login, as well as my own office, etc. I feel really good about everything and comfortable doing the work. It just seemed to fit really well. It is nice to put my skills to practice! I just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me and prayed for me. This is seriously such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Congrats Sis! Good Luck with the new job, I'm sure you will rock!
That's so exciting! Congratulations to you and your fam.
Yeah Kendra! I am really happy for you. Good luck!
Congratulations Kendra!! Way to go and what a blessing for your beautiful little family. Hopefully all will work out with the permanent position. Good luck and have fun with all those teenagers!! I love em!
I am so happy for you! That is so exciting.
Yay Kendra! I'm so glad you got the job! I know you were really worried about it. We'll pray that it will be permanent for you!
YEAH! Congratualtions Kendra! I'm bummed though, now you can't come to playgroup :(
That's great! I have been thinking about you a lot and just hoping that at least the long term sub would work out because trying to go day to day on regular subbing can be rough. HORRAY FOR YOU!!!! If you ever need help watcing that cute little guy let me know.
Congratulations, Kendra! Now you have a job and STILL have a cute baby!
I just read your comment, so let's get together soon. I am still not working and won't be until the first week in October =) Lunch sounds fun, I haven't seen Sole in forever either!!
Post a Comment