
I can't believe my baby is 11 months old! I am a little late on the date (Sept. 1), but close enough. He has had a huge growth spurt in the last month and is now 31 inches long and over 20 pounds. Although he can't quite go in the front facing car seat, we had to switch him into the larger carseat because he has passed the height requirements for his baby seat. He is also still working on the whole walking business. Just yesterday he decided that he could try walking everywhere first instead of crawling. He thinks he is the coolest thing in the world and walks around with this big grin on his face. He still trips and falls a lot, but he falls so gracefully, I can't help but laugh a little =) It is amazing how fast babies grow, and that he will be a year old in less than a month!! Right now his favorites things to do are: throw daddy's soccer ball and have it tossed back to him, walk from place to place, read stories (he sits with the book and points at all the pictures and makes noises like he is talking...so cute!), whine when he doesn't get his way, whine when he is bored and wants you to play with him, and look out our front window and point at things. I guess you could say pointing is one of his favorite things because he points at everything. I am guessing he learned that because I always point at things and tell him what they are so he can learn. He now, points at everything fascinating to him so that I will know he saw it. He is such a sweetie and I love him so much! Happy 11 month birthday!
8 comments:
11 months old? What happened to your baby!????
So adorable!!
He is so hansom and how has it already been almost a year! Any plans for the big 1 year b-day ; ) Don't worry about not being front facing yet. Neither one of my girls were (but they were/are very little) I don't think Alexis could face forwards until she was 14 months old.
Yeah that baby is CUTE!
He is such a handsome little guy. What a doll. I love the pictures up on the top of your blog. They are great! Who took them?
My sister, Cara took all the pictures on the top and also our family pic and the So Sweet pic on the left side as well. She is just getting into photography!
Your sis did a great job! Sorry it took me this long to tell you where that little hike was that we went on. If you take the 215 to Eastern and head toward the hospital (I suck at N, E, S, W. haha). Keep going and when it splits, split left :) Anthem Pkwy. Take it to Reunion and go left on Reunion. You'll see Anthem Hills park on the left. If you pull into the parking lot and head over by the nevada power substation... behind that is the trail head. You'll see a little covered picnic area and that's when you know you're there. :)
So...funny thing...Shawn saw Casen'd blessing picture on our fridge (the white tux with blue lapels) and wondered "when did you get that outfit for Oakley?" I just looked at him as he debated whether or not it was actually his son. Ha! You gotta admit-they both have a lot of Cox in them.
Post a Comment