I officially cannot leave my child unattended for even a second. I am not a neglectful mother or anything, but it is nice to be able to put him in the saucer or the walker for a little bit and know he is not getting into trouble. Generally, he will hang out in there and watch his cartoons for the 10 minutes that I take a shower. Well, a couple of days ago, I heard a little crash while in the shower. I stick my head out and there is Casen, no longer confined to his saucer and looking rather smug about it. When I got out and dried off, I put him back in the saucer just to see how the heck he did it, and thus the above video. I couldn't believe the little stinker! Marc was watching him earlier this evening and he did the exact same thing with his walker which has no give like the saucer (2nd video). We are really in for it with this guy, he has such an independent little spirit. He will literally do whatever he wants, when he wants to. His other latest news is that he is standing on his own and taking 2-4 steps. Back to the he will do whatever he wants when he wants...he will really take off on walking when he feels like it will benefit him the most. It is cute to watch though because he gets all excited and starts flapping his arms and then after 1 or 2 steps, he just lunges for whatever is closest (usually me). I am sure he will have it down soon. This is my first time posting a video so hopefully it works out well! (P.S. I might have a job...I will post when I know for sure and have all the details!)





6 comments:
Very sneaky . . . keep an eye on that one. :)
HAHA!!! Yes you do have your hands full with that little guy! He is pretty darn cute though! Give him kisses from Maddie and me!
Crazy, very sneaky sneaky! I can't believe that, Casen is fearless.
Also, hope you get the job:)
Okay Kendra, so we seriously need to get together soon!! Casen is getting so big!! What are you doing next week??
Yep the videos worked and they were great to see. He's gotten so big! What a little stinker! Just watch out for the crib now, that tends to be the next escape attempt. :D
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen a baby do. He looks so proud of himself in that second video like he does it all the time. So cute but good luck with that one Kendra!
Post a Comment