This picture is my little sweetie learning that he can climb on things. He figured this out a few days ago when he climbed onto my thighs when I was laying sideways on the ground (that's a pretty good climb too). He was so proud of himself when he made it to his feet. He gets pretty proud of himself after a minute and then forgets what he is doing and falls down. For the above picture, I ran upstairs very quickly and left the gate open. I came downstairs moments later to this. He seemed to be doing pretty well so I got out the camera and the video camera to see what he would do. He was trying to clim higher and then he crashed down. We know have a nice video of me dropping the camera in order to save him. He has experienced a couple of these little scenarios since learning to climb. One of which was only a moment ago when he tried to climb on the wipe container. Apparently babies don't have enough awareness to realize that is not going to hold his weight. I am sure he will eventually learn, but in the meantime he has a little rug burn on his forehead that he is not too pleased with.
Sorry I haven't posted an update for a while. I have really had my hands full with this little boy and all the other stuff I have going on. School will be over in 3 weeks and then I will feel normal again!!! Other than learning a ton of cool things every day, Casen is also getting his second tooth right next to his first one on the bottom. He has also been sick twice in the last 2 weeks, both with fevers. He has never had a fever before last week and now he has had 2. After a little rest and some tylenol he is feeling better from both little colds. The thing I really love about my baby (among everything) is that when he is sick he likes to sleep through it like his daddy. So instead of being super duper fussy (he is a little whiny), he just wants to sleep. I think we all make it through a little easier this way!! Anyway, we got our family pictures back and I will be posting those as soon as I can get them scanned! Have a great day!!





3 comments:
What cute little guy...He is looks like a cross between Marc and Kaden (when he was a baby), at least to me, seeing these pictures. We sure have some cute babies in this family don't we?!
Ahhh. . . that introducing-new-foods stage is so tricky. It's so hit and miss, although Casen seems to be doing great. A new world definitely opens up for them when they embark on the adventure of solid food. :)
I love his face when he is eating his pears. Totally classic. I can't wait to see the family pics!
Post a Comment