Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little Jail Bird!

I can't believe this kid can already climb on anything and everything!! He is just barely 7 months old and we are not ready for this!! Fortunately we have gotten the gate up, but there is so much more baby proofing to do. At this rate, Casen will be walking in no time. Marc took this picture the other day when he first realized he could climb on the gate! Poor little jail bird stuck in the living room while Daddy was in the kitchen!
Casen also learned to climb on his crib. I left him in there for 2 seconds so I could get some clean jammies and this is what I find!! Don't worry folks, we have lowered the crib so he cannot go tumbling out. Also don't worry folks, he can still climb up on the lowered crib as well but his little nose doesn't even look over. As we speak he is moving himself around the furniture and trying to get the laptop. I put him on the ground and he climbs back up--little stinker! He is just so active and excited to do everything!
Our other exciting news of the day is that we are going on a cruise this summer for an anniversary/graduation present!! We are also playing chaperone to Marc's little brother and his friends who are having their graduation trip. They need an adult and we need a vacation so it all worked out. We are so excited and can't wait to go! That is all for the day!!

4 comments:

heather said...

No way! He is going to start walking soon...be prepared! I mean, its totally fun at this age but it's also a bit crazy.

boys in the hood said...

What a little stinker!!! Oh well, it was going to happen sometime. I can't wait to see that little guy this summer.
How fun you get to go on a cruise, where are you going, and why didn't you tell your big sister? Who is watching Casen? Bring him tous we' will have a blast with him...please, please!!!

Kendra said...

We are going to Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas (5 nights). Casen is actually coming with us. We needed 3 adults to get all the boys on so Marc's mom is going also. We are going to take turns watching Casen at night and during the day he will be our little sidekick! We did have to pay for him which sucks!!

Celestia said...

Scarlett was crawling out of her crib by 9 months, with it on the lowest setting. Be prepared. One day he'll just come walking out and you will have no idea how it happened.