Thursday, April 3, 2008

ABC's

I will be doing an actual update soon but in the meantime I was tagged by my cousin Celeste!

A: Attached or Single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Marc
C: Cake or Pie: Hmm depends on the kind. I pretty much love german chocolate cake and pie!
D: Day of Choice: Any day where me and Marc are both off and can have family time, this tends to vary a lot lately!
E: Essential Items: Celeste said diapers and I love that-it's true. Otherwise I guess food and water!
F: Favorite Color: pink
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: I like the worms, especially when accompanied by a dirt cup from Tony Roma's
H: Hometown: I am not really sure. I lived mainly in Orem Utah until I was 9 but I have spent most of my time in Las Vegas, so it feels like it should be Vegas.
I: Favorite Indulgence: Ice cream with hot fudge
J: January or July: Why can't it be June, that starts with a J, I am going to say June!
K: Kids: Casen the cutie!
L: Life is not complete without...My family
M: Marriage Date: June 1, 2002
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 3 brother and 3 sisters
O: Oranges or apples: apples because I get sick if I eat too many oranges, otherwise it would totally be oranges, I love the smell of citrus!
P: Phobia or Fears: Death of a loved one
Q: Quote: "I think it will be okay, they have a thin candy shell."-probably not exact but from Tommy Boy-I love that movie!
R:Reasons to smile: I have the cutest baby in the whole world and also the best husband!
S: Superman or wonder woman: Wonder woman
T: Tag 4 people: I won't be offended if you don't but...Cara, Jessica, Heather, and Becky
U: Unknown Fact about me: I like to play the Wii and aspire to beat Marc at whatever game I can when we play it. It just isn't fair for him to win at everything!
V: Vegetable: Green Beans with garlic salt
W: Worst Habit: Hmmm, probably eating too much junk food
X: X-ray or ultrasound: I guess they couldn't think of anything else that started with X. I am assuming this means what would you rather have?? I guess an ultrasound, but only if you are pregnant, otherwise it is no fun either way!
Y: Your favorite food:Mexican, specifically Cafe Rio mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Just a personal side note: While I was doing this, I took my attention off of Casen for a minute and next thing I know he is playing with Marc's shoe and he spit up inside it! I laughed pretty hard but I am not sure what Marc will think since he is the one that has to walk in it all day! This kid sure keeps me on my toes lately!

1 comment:

heather said...

So is this tag for me? okay so i'm really am going to do this tag...i know i should have done the last one.
Also I was laughing really hard about Casen spitting up in Marc's shoe. Gabe looked at me funny when I was laughing...