1. The closet...not too shabby, but we do have a few too many clothes.
2. The toilet...there were no rules about whether it should be opened and I really don't want to show you what it looks like opened!
3. What your kids are doing right now! This is no joke...Casen had gotten into our movie cupboard and spilled those out and then he moved on to the diaper basket! This is what happens when mommy is blogging instead of giving him her full attention!
4. Self portrait. I am not very good at taking my own picture, thus the odd angle!
5. The fridge...pretty clean, missing some key food since I haven't gone shopping since my vacation!
10. A picture of my dream vacation. I don't have any pictures of my dream vacation but I think it would be to Hawaii or some other tropical location. (my sister was cool and pulled one off of the internet but that was too much work for me!) I would just sit on the beach or swim in a perfectly aqua blue ocean and relax all day. As I have learned from my last vacation (the cruise), Casen would not be allowed to come in order for the relaxation to actually exist. Sorry little baby, I do love you though!
Okay so I will tag Celeste, Jessica, Ragan, and Melissa N. (maybe this will inspire you to post, maybe not). As usual, I will not be offended if you don't have the time! Also, anyone else who is interested is welcome to tag themselves with this one! Have a fabulous day!!





2 comments:
I love it when you do tags! I especially love the shoes with your cute feet.
These are fun Kendra!! If you ever stop going on vacation maybe we can hang out!! JK.. we'll have to definitely get together soon. We keep saying that so let's plan a time!
Post a Comment