Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tired Boy!



This is a picture from my cell phone so it isn't the greatest quality but I had to capture Casen's first time falling asleep somewhere other than in his crib or snuggled up to someone. I remember my nephew's falling asleep eating in their high chairs and all kinds of crazy stuff so I guess this was to be expected. I kind of feel like a mean mommy though because this one is my fault. Casen decided that he wanted to wake up at 5:30 this morning. I fed him a bottle and he was still all awake and acting like it was normal (it's not-he usually sleeps until 8-that's a big difference you know!!). Anyway so I put him in his little saucer and turned on his show that he usually watches while we get ready. He was whining so I laid down by him and ended up falling asleep. I guess that made him feel tired too because I woke up with a start to this. Marc woke up sensing that it was too quiet for Casen to be "awake" and it scared me. He does have his blanky snuggled up to him which you can't really see in the picture so I must not be all bad. The good news is that I asked him, and he still loves me and doesn't think I am too bad of a mom!! Thanks Casen! We are off on yet another vacation and we are not sure when we will be back so see ya later!!

2 comments:

boys in the hood said...

So cute! It was bound to happen at some point...Casen is right, you are a good mommy! Where are you off to now? I didn't know you where going anywhere AGAIN?!

Ashby Family said...

I love funny sleeping pictures. I have tons of Alexis falling asleep all over the place but Ariana is like Casen and really doesn't sleep anywhere except for her bed. You guys are getting to have a nice summer with all these vacations! Have fun!!!