Friday, February 22, 2008

Look what Casen can do!!


I had a lot of pictures that I wanted to share so I just decided to make a slide show! For some reason it is not in the order I created it but you get the idea. Some of the new things that Casen has been doing: First of all, he started eating rice cereal. These pictures are from his very first cereal experience. It was pretty funny to watch it live. He looked at us like we were crazy for putting that stuff in his mouth. He is getting used to it now and he loves it. He prefers it with mommy's milk and not formula though. He is not a fan of formula or drinking from his bottle. Luckily he only has to have a bottle once a day while I am doing my internship. His second new thing is to eat and play with his feet. He thinks they are probably the coolest toy around. He even trys to suck on his toes for comfort. He gets mad when his toe won't stay in his mouth like his thumb will. He lets out a little whine and then tries to put it back in his mouth. It cracks me up! Then today he started sticking his tongue out and eating his bottom lip. Babies are pretty funny with all the little things they pick up. The other pictures are from Valentine's day. Don't mind my shiny face in the picture. We had a fun Valentine's going out to dinner with my family at Guadalejara's and eating the most delicious churros ever!! Casen (and the rest of us) have been a little sick this week, so he has been a little needy. I don't mind snuggling him but it makes it harder to get things done. Life is still really busy but I am still sane so that is the good news! Marc has been great at helping me and taking me out on dates so I don't go crazy!

4 comments:

Pike's Place said...

He's getting so big! Love the pics. I'm glad you're still sane . . . sometimes I wonder about my own sanity. :)

heather said...

Love the pictures! By the way I tagged you, look at my blog for the details.

boys in the hood said...

I finally got my computer fixed today so I can start blogging again...and see more cute pictures of the cutest baby boy I know!!!

Jessica said...

He is so big and so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person someday, even though he will probably be like 3 by the time that happens. Thanks for having a blog. I love seeing what's going on in your life.