Here's a picture I took of Casen today! I think this is such a cute little T-shirt!! He wasn't interested in smiling but he is still certainly a cute little boy with those wide eyes!!


This has been a crazy couple of weeks. Life has been extremely busy! We had Casen's 4 month check up this week and he is doing great. He wasn't too happy with the shots though. He has really thinned out a lot because he is growing taller. He is 26 inches long and that puts him in the 75-90 percentile for height. We are hoping that he stays on that track and turns out to be tall. As I mentioned in my slide show, he is also rolling over. He can get from his back to his tummy but then he can't get back. At first he is really excited that he just did something cool and then he starts to get annoyed at being on his stomach so he yells really loud until I help him turn back. It is pretty hilarious. I feel bad because his little cries and yells are just too funny and so I laugh at him. He also loves his little thumb as you saw in the slide show. He just sits and sucks on it with this sweet innocent look. He usually starts out by whining and yelling and hitting himself in the face until he gets his thumb in the right spot and then as soon as he gets it in everything is all better. He is still so much fun to take care of. I love getting him out of bed every morning because he greets me with the biggest grin ever. I can just feel his love! This week I started my internship in school counseling and I am working at Green Valley High School. Casen gets to spend the day with my sister in law Jenn or with Marc if he is not working. The last 2 days he was with Jenn. Besides deciding he is not a fan of his bottle again, he did great. It is fun to be at my old school and for those of you who had her, I am working with Kelli Grimm. She is great to work with!
.JPG)
Finally, here is a picture of Casen with his Uncle Jason on Superbowl Sunday. Don't be fooled by the look on Jason's face, that is his version of a smile. I am pretty sure that he likes his first little nephew. I hope everyone is doing well! Have a happy day!!
3 comments:
What a cutie, need I say more?
Although your life is crazy, I'm glad you're having so much fun with this mom thing. He's adorable!
So darn cute! I want to see him!
Post a Comment