Saturday, February 23, 2008

I know that I just posted but I got this through an e-mail and thought it would be fun to post!

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.

Four Jobs that I have had:
1. Hogi Yogi Manager
2. Cumorah Credit Union Teller
3. AMG
4. Graduate Asst for UNLV

Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. Tommy Boy (about 30 times)
2. Groundhog Day (almost every Feb 2)
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun (it's a classic)
4. Newsies (I love it, Marc even bought it for me with a sing along even though he hates it)

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Orem Utah
2. Milford Utah
3. Pahrump Nevada for 2 whole days
4. The Fabulous Las Vegas

Four Shows that I watch:
1. 24
2. Biggest Loser
3. Monk
4. Extreme Makeover:Home Edition (and a whole lot more than that!!)

Four Places I Have Been:
1. Italy and France (it was one trip so it counts as one place)
2. Palmyra New York
3. Florida
4. All over California

People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. My Mommy
2. My brother in law Shane on his mission every week!
3. Marissa (my school friend)
4. I can't think of anyone else because we blog now instead of email

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. BBQ chicken salad
3. no-bake cookies
4. Cafe Rio chicken salad (mmm I am going to eat some today!)

Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. On a warm sunny beach
2. Swimming in the ocean
3. On a vacation with my family
4. Eating yummy food-I am dreaming about my yummy salad!

Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year: (2008)
1. Finishing my master's degree!!!!
2. Going on our first family vacation with Casen!
3. Becoming a school counselor!
4. Watching Casen grow and learn all kinds of new things and have his 1st birthday!!

I tag anyone else who is interested, you know the drill! It is a fun little way to get to know a few more things about our friends! Have a happy day everyone!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hey, I tagged you for a quick, fun little post. Check out my blog to see what you have to do!
http://jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/my-purse-check/