Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day and I got tagged!!!

I was tagged by my lovely sister so here I go...

All About My Hubby...
What is his name? Marc
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years (June 1 will be 6 years!)
How long did you date? Technically for a little over 3 years but he was on his mission for 2 years of that!
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? Depends on the kind. I eat all the chocolate but he is addicted to ice cream and sugary sweet candy.
Who said "I love you first?" Hmmm. I am not sure! We always try to decide who actually knew they loved the other one before we said it. Marc said he knew first but in my journal I wrote that I was in love on the first date. It was just meant to be!
Who is taller? Marc, by exactly 2 inches!
Who can sing better? Me although I think Marc has an excellent voice!
Who is smarter? It depends on the topic. We are both smart in different ways and areas. I have been lacking in some of the common sense areas since having a baby.
Who does the laundry? I do but Marc usually folds his own, and also I refuse to match socks =)Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It is because I like to be by the bathroom and it has always just worked out that way.
Who mows the lawn? You would all have to laugh if you saw our version of a lawn. It is 5 by 6 feet. It hardly requires mowing so Marc just takes the weed wacker to it!
Who cooks dinner? This is also a funny question-it used to be my mom but I am finding more time now that I do freezer meals!
Who drives? When we are together, generally Marc drives. I think I am a little spacy!
Who is more stubborn? Oh it is absolutely me!
Who kissed who first? It was Marc! We had a fun date out at stateline all day and he was dropping me off at work!
Who asked who out first? It was sort of arranged for us. I told my friend that I thought he was so cute and so she went out to see what he was doing and if he would go out with me. I was so embarrassed about it. We set up a double date for the very next day!
Who proposed? Marc. He proposed to me when I worked at Cumorah and he had our friend slip a note through the drive thru. Then when I turned around he was behind me on one knee. He had even made a scrapbook page to ask my dad permission. What a sweetie!
Who has more siblings? That would be me. I am the baby of 7 and he is the oldest of only 4.
Who wears the pants? Marc would say it was me all the way. I try not to be too bossy and in charge but for some reason it is just in my nature!

I suppose I am supposed to tag someone else so I will tag Lisa, Jessica, Celeste, and anyone else who is interested in participating. I will still love you if you don't though!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! I will be posting some cute pictures of my baby this weekend, hopefully!!

2 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Thanks for your answers Sister! So cute...and we will be waiting for more pictures of that cute baby of yours!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Hey Kendra! This is Jessica (Litster) Gillespie. I found you on Heather's Blog and I love your cute family. Congratulations on everything. Your son is so adorable and you look amazing. Hooray for Mommyhood!
Jess