My little boy is so cute!! Casen just loves to do chores. I can only hope as a mother that this love of cleaning lasts his whole life!!! Today we got a video of Casen helping Daddy with the dishes. The best part is that he names everything as he hands it over. My argument is that it is not slave labor but a learning opportunity for Casen. Some of the other chores he enjoys are separating the recycling, sweeping or vacuuming the floor (Marc has a video of this on facebook), organizing his toys, and wiping things with his baby wipes. By the way it is about 3minutes so it is okay if you don't watch the whole thing!
I am so grateful for Casen, he brings so much joy to our family. How can anyone ever be sad when they have a little kid doing cute things like this??
10 years ago





3 comments:
Pretty stinkin' cute! But don't
get your hopes up of his love of cleaning to last...he's only 2 sis! Sorry, just stating the facts :) Enjoy it while you can though!
That is amazing he emptied the whole thing. He is such a cute, and sweet boy. Count your blessing, hunh.
Wow! I gotta get Katie to work! I MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment