Monday, September 28, 2009

Go Rebels!

I haven't posted in forever so I am going to go ahead and do 2 posts now and then another one later this week for Casen's birthday!!

A couple of weeks ago we checked out our first Rebel game of the football season.
Although the Rebs aren't generally great at football it is fun to go. This time it was nice because UNLV gave free tickets to high school counselor's so we got our tickets for free and we even got to attend a tailgate BBQ.
Here is a picture of Casen trying on daddy's soccer headband before the game!

Uncle Shane went a little crazy at this game and was painted red with some of his buddies. Casen was terrified of him, it was pretty hilarious. It is also hilarious that he is digging for gold. Nice Casen!

Daddy and Casen sporting their Rebel gear!

We ended up losing this game against Oregon State, but we beat Hawaii the next week so I guess that makes up for it!!