Casen's cousing Brooklyn had the same class so they got to be swimming buddies. Here is a picture of all of us in the pool!
Here is a picture of Casen jumping in. We didn't use the lifejackets for every lesson but just a couple of times so they would learn to balance better. Casen didn't want his on for anything today. He screamed the whole time we were locking him in but as soon as he had it on, he loved it. He even swam by himself for about 2feet. I couldn't believe it. He was monkey crawling (holding on to the edge) and he is really good at it so I don't hold on to him I just stay close. Then the next thing I know he wants to go somewhere else so he just starts swimming. Then he thought it was really cool so he kept trying it. We will have to get him his own life jacket now.
Mommy and Casen in the pool! Luckily Uncle Todd was around to take pics because Marc got called on church business right before the lesson! I am glad we got some pics!
It was fun to learn some techniques from the lessons so that I can work with Casen when we go swimming! I am also looking forward to no lessons so that we can make other plans in the mornings if we want to! Well I think I am going to try and get a little scrapbooking in before nap time ends! Have a pleasant day everyone!





4 comments:
Where did you have swimming lessons? We had ours at the Mulitgen pool.
So glad that you guys were able to do this, and i'll email you when we get back into town
Very fun! Casen looks like a pro!
I love the picture of him jumping in. So cute! Every summer, I say I am going to put the boys in swim lessons but I never do. Maybe next summer!
they did have a fun time together
Post a Comment