Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm actually blogging!

Well I thought I would be doing a lot more blogging since I have a lot more time, but we aren't doing anything exciting enough to blog about. The coolest thing we are up to right now is swimming lessons and I will be getting some pictures of that tomorrow! I had a really cute video to post today but I am having technical difficulties! So I guess this will just be a boring little post to let my blogging buddies know I am still out there! Casen and I are having a lot of fun with our time off together! It is nice to do whatever we want, sleep in, and finally get some things clean and organized in our house. We have a lot of projects we want to do. My number 1 is getting the office organized so that it can be scrapbook central. I plan to get close to caught up on scrapbooking over the next month! Casen takes a minimum of a 3 hour nap every day so I will have lots of time once I get things organized! The other exciting thing that I got to do was drive some girls to girls camp and stay for a couple of days. Marc couldn't get more time off to watch Casen and I was a little nervous to leave him for too long, but it worked out great to go for one night! It was freezing cold though!! I have never been so cold before! I was glad I could have a little time away and experience girls camp without being uncomfortably pregnant, everything was so much easier that way! Well I will get some pictures and some more interesting stuff soon!!

2 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Cold sounds wonderful!! :)

heather said...

I can't wait to see swim class pictures!

Hey can we hang now that you are off for the summer? I'm leaving to Idaho and come back the 5th. How about afterwards?