I can't believe my baby is already a year and a half! The time has gone by so quickly! Casen is definitely turning into a toddler and could quite possibly be entering his terrible two's six months early! I absolutely love this picture of him because it just shows his super smile so perfectly. I was so excited that I got him on camera.
Although the eyes are a little weird (I struggle with his eyes looking normal in pictures) and you can see Biggest Loser in the background, this picture shows Casen's new found pride in his independence. He thinks he is such a big boy and he can do everything himself. He walks with his shoulders back like he is hot stuff.
Some of my favorite things that Casen does right now are:
~Sings the song "Clean up" when he picks up his toys and sometimes just randomly in the car, it actually sounds more like "keen-uh, keen-uh" but you get the idea.
~He still asks to watch Manny every day and we do, it keeps him out of trouble for 5 seconds.
~Begs for his pacifier when he wakes up from his nap and he wants it back. He calls it pacy but when he says it, it sounds like "paaatee, paaatee" He can get very exaggerated and even throw a fit when wanting his pacy.
~He asks for "Watu" which is water. Unfortunately, he has to have watu every night before bed and has even woken up and started begging for watu in the middle of the night. He can even differentiate different types of water like the swimming pool, water fountains, mommy's water bottle, and his sippy cup.
~He dances like a crazy man. We are going to have to make a concerted effort to get this on camera because he is hilarious. When he hears music, wherever we are, he starts to bob his head at minimum. At maximum, he is complete with arm movements, shaking of the butt, and even a little raise the roof which he learned from his GG.
~He says "Chee" and poses every time I get out the camera! Maybe I have taken a few too many pictures of him but it is dang hilarious!
There are so many other things that I just love and think are hilarious about Casen but I think I have rambled long enough for one post! So Happy 18 month birthday to Casen and we are grateful for all the joy and silliness you bring to our family!!





7 comments:
Stinkin.Cute.Kid....need I say more?
Happy 18 months little dude! Good luck with the terrible two's...ha!
Love ya guys...XOXOXOXOXOX
Wow! I can't believe he's 18 months already either. He looks like such a big boy with that big grin and all of those teeth. It's crazy how fast they grow.
Wow he is 18 months! He gets to be in Nursery!!! Oh i'm so jelous.
But happy 18 months. He is definitely very handsome.
Oh and I love the biggest loser. Love that you were watching it while you took the picture.
You forgot to mention nursery- that is the best part about turning 18 months. Freedom during the last two hours of church!
I always thought he looked just like Marc (okay, he does) but the first picture looks like you- I don't know why. I just does.
I can't believe he's 18 months, either! He is hilarious and is such a cutie!
Happy 1/2 birthday Casen! It's so funny to see how many teeth he has. Cody's just days older than him, and he still just has two! So...he's pushing two-where's his little sister???
He is so cute. I love watching him at church...he IS so independant, which is good. I wish he'd raise the roof in sacrament some time, that could be pretty entertaining!
Post a Comment