We finally got Casen's 18 month pictures, as well as our family pictures taken. Target has a new feature where you can get the pictures emailed to you. They are not high enough quality to print but I am willing to pay the little extra so I can post the pictures and share them. I think they turned out pretty nice! We will be getting our pictures taken again this summer when we see my sister and those will definitely be better though! Marc looks a little goofy in the family shot but I looked hideous in the other one so guess which one we got =)

The Cox Fam!

Mommy and Casen!

Daddy and Casen!

Cutie Pie!

Enjoy the pics and have a great week!!
7 comments:
Cute cute cute!
I love his little faux-hawk.
Love the pics! Cute fam'!
Yay for family pics...I need to get Oak's 1 yr pics soon. I haven't gotten any portraits done of him, yet. Yes-I'm a horrible mother!!! I especially love Casen's tongue pic!
Hi Friend! It is so fun to see your family pictures. What a cute family!
they turned out good!Casen is so cute
Super cute pics!!! Is it possible for you to look hideous??? I mean honestly!
THIS IS AMY FOOTE. Jessica Parry sent me your blog! How fun to see you guys! my email is afootestep@hotmail.com
Post a Comment