Yeah!! I am finally going to graduate this Saturday! I decided to make an e-announcement this time because the paper ones are pretty expensive! I made this with the help of my friend, Ragan, from Blogger Boutique (she made my blog pretty too)! I emailed it out, and now I am posting it on my blog as well. I will post some actual pictures of the event once I have them. I am pretty excited to finally be done going to school after 20 years, if you go all the way back to kindergarten. I don't think I will know what to do with myself when it finally hits me!! I have appreciated all the support I have had along the way, and I could not have done it without all of the help. I am so lucky to have supportive parents and in-laws, not to mention a fabulous husband!! I am also thankful for such a good baby that has been so good for everyone who has helped watch him! I am so lucky to have my sister in law, Jenn, close by to watch him most of the days. It has been so great to know he is in awesome care when I can't be with him all day!Thank you so much, I appreciate everything!!
PS. Sorry the picture turned out sort of pixelated (sp?). I wasn't sure how to fix that!





5 comments:
Congrats!! Way to go, I'm so proud of you! I also really like the invitations. Very cute. Now that you are done we should totally get together sometime.:)
Congrats, Kendra! You look so intellectual . . . love the look. Seriously, that's awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS! The announcement is darling!
Hey Kendra, hope you don't mind -- I went in and re-uploaded the picture. I don't know why it turned out so pixelated for you.
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-)
That is so great, Kendra! Congratulations.
Post a Comment