Marc and Casen climbing the big mountain as Casen called it. He was fearless and actually climbed pretty high. I was a little nervous!
Here is me being silly. I think this hike was called Jenny's canyon. It was this narrow area between the mountain that had all these cool holes. I would recommend a trip to Snow Canyon for sure.
After St George, we headed to Brian Head for a double family reunion. The first 3 days were with my immediate family, all 34 of us, and then the next 3 days was with the Cox family, Marc's dad's mom, siblings, and their offspring. It was a lot of people but really a lot of fun! With my family we hung out, made tie dye shirts, went hiking, and managed to avoid too much drama.
Here is a picture with my dad and all of his grandkids. We found a shirt that said Poppy's team so this is Poppy's team! My sister took a bunch of professional shots but she is still on vacation so I don't have those yet. This picture was taken with a view of Cedar Breaks in the background. It was an awesome view but quite the drop right behind where they were sitting.
Next was the Cox reunion. We had a lot of fun because our almost sister in law, Hannah, came up and let us use her family's 4 wheelers. We got to play games, go 4 wheeling, play horseshoes, shoot guns, and also go on the ski lift. The ski lift was so cool. We went to the top of Brian Head Peak. It was a little nerve wracking on the way up but I got over it. Casen came up with us. There was still some snow at the top so he had fun playing in the snow and running around. It was a really fun adventure.
Here is a picture of the Cox family great grandchildren. They all made little cowboy hats for a little craft time.
Here is me and Casen on the 4 wheeler. Don't worry, Marc rode behind him for the actual ride and Casen actually held on pretty tight. We just went for a very short and safe ride with Casen so he could try it out. Marc and I also got a chance to go with Shane and Hannah and that was a lot of fun. We went several miles all over the mountains and to a really cool lookout spot. We were gone for over an hour and I was covered in dirt.
By the time we finally got home from our vacation, I had been gone for a week and a half and I really appreciated my bed! So far we have had a really nice summer, just swimming and hanging out and going on trips! This will be the trend for the next month and a half until I have to go back to work =(





2 comments:
Fun vacations! I understand the sleeping in your own bed thing... & I try not to think about germs when I'm in a strange bed... :)
love all the pics!
Post a Comment