Here is a picture of Casen and Brooklyn all bundled up watching the parade!
We also had to check out the lights at Ethel M. This is always so much fun because the lights are great and you get a free chocolate sample! We actually went twice but I didn't have my camera the first time so the pictures are on my mother in laws. The first time we got to see Santa with Brooklyn and the next time we got to sit in Santa's chair and take our own pictures.
Here is Casen decorating a Christmas cookie at a Christmas party we went to. He was basically licking frosting the whole time which was right up his ally.
We also decided to try something new this year and we went the Springs Preserve Winter Lights. It was pretty neat because they had face painting, and a concert, and cookie and craft making, and some different rides. Overall, we would have to say it was not worth the cost. It might have been because it was freezing when we went but you had to pay for all the little rides and the lights were not even as good as Ethel M. The good news was that we got to see Santa and Casen could tell him that he wanted some cars and some candy for Christmas. That is what Casen will say everytime you ask him what Santa is bringing.
I told Marc that if we ever got a dog I was going to dress it up just to bug him. Sasha actually looked so cute in her Christmas outfit though. All my nieces and nephews loved it when we showed up with her like this on Christmas morning!
Last but not least is Casen so excited with all of his presents on Christmas morning! He also got a small Thomas train set that is not in the picture. He loved it so much it was difficult to convince him that he should open his other presents. Once he got going he didn't want to stop. When we got to my parents he started opening so quickly he was opening other people's presents and we had to stop him. Then when we got home in the evening he started whining, "where are my presents, I need to open my presents". It was so cute. I love his smile in this picture.
Our Christmas will actually finally end today when we celebrate the Cox Family Christmas with Marc's family. They were in Utah until today so we will now get to open more presents and have more fun! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It is always so nice to be off work and to spend quality time with family reflecting on our blessings! Have a happy New Year everyone!!





4 comments:
to cute..love your pics
Glad you had a great Christmas Kendra. I miss you friend. I can't believe how big our babies are. Katie got babies and is acting so cute as a little mommy. I love it! Have a happy new year OK! Love ya!
How cute that he was looking for more presents when you guys got back home.
Glad you had a great Christmas!
It was so good seeing you too the other day. Call me when you're free. Loved hanging out with you. :)
Time off is the best present (could we rewind the last week and do it again? ; ) ) I can't believe your little guy is so big. Thats funny how he was going after the presents.
Post a Comment