Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trunk or Treat!

I decided to do another double post. First are pictures of Marc's parents Trunk or Treat. Since we went to Disneyland for the actual Halloween we wanted to make sure Casen got a chance to trick or treat. Casen loved it! He got the hang of saying Trick or Treat and he kept wanting to go again. I think once he figured out he got all that candy it was pretty sweet. We were grateful we could join the party and Casen could enjoy Halloween with his cousin.

If you can't tell, Casen was Handy Manny for Halloween. Casen absolutely loves Handy Manny so we thought it was the perfect choice. I was a little annoyed that I couldn't find a real red hat and the one that came with his tool belt was fake plastic, but other than that he was adorable!

Casen and GG at the Trunk or Treat
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNroTCvfDShafhS3Pfl4smQUVSlagVYcfxyCjtm77va8LU-5pvCizPIb4GyXUFF8wUA_oOzM2ug03z4KPDwjdnfJ6ZaALxaKP4DQjAk5_7q7YvAbPn-pSLz_4yPyHuBih7YN_WwIbdbZw/s1600-h/P1010309.JPG">
Casen and Brooklyn showing off their costumes. Brooklyn was a fairy. It was so cold that the kids had to stay bundled up.