I am having a Jewelry Open House this Friday, May 8th from 6-8pm. If anyone is interested in stopping by please do! I tried to hand out invites at church but missed some people! If you need more info then please call or post and I will call you! You can check out some of the beautiful jewelry that will be on sale on my friends blog:
http://solearrendale.blogspot.com/. All of the jewelry is Custom made! If you are unable to make it, or your don't live in Las Vegas, you can email Sole to place orders! See you all on Friday!





3 comments:
man this looks awesome! I'm already going to a dinner for my cousins ward to help out for her girls camp. We already bought the tickets to it. I really wanted to see you! So can we maybe hang out some time?
I'm so sad I missed it. We ended up going out of town! Definetly invite me again next time please!!!
Yeah, I think they should have a "no meeting sunday" once a month...that's only fair right?
Hey, we are starting a little "widows club" want to join:) We'll just get together do some craft or something and let the kids play. We are also going to do a dinner exchange between the 5 of us. Britt will be calling you with more info!!
Post a Comment