Casen really enjoyed going on a walk around temple square and seeing the statues. We also walked through the Joseph Smith Memorial.
After temple square we met my brother and his family at my niece, Lily's grave. This was Casen's first time to visit Lily's grave. We try to visit every time we go to Utah.
These are Marc's granparents with Casen. They were kind enough to let us stay with them so we could visit with Marc's North Ogden family. I love Marc's grandparents! They are so nice and they took such great care of us! We had delicious homecooked breakfast on both days! Grandma and Grandpa got a Wii for Christmas so we got to show them how to use it because they hadn't figured it out yet. They did a pretty good job and we had fun showing them. They also put up with Casen's little screaming phase he decided to go through on the 2 days we were in Utah. That was certainly not a fun phase.
We also got to visit Marc's Grandma Cox and all the Cox side family that lives in Utah. They were all nice enough to come over to Grandma's so we could hang out and have dinner together. Here is a picture of all the Cox side great grand boys! Oakley is 7 months, Casen is in the middle, and Codey is 2 days older than Casen. We had a nice visit with all the family. We also got to finally listen to book 5 of The Great and the Terrible.
In other news, Casen is doing so great. He says lots of words and does something silly every day. Right now his favorite word is yellow. He says it over and over again. Anyway, sorry I am really bad at updating my blog. I just don't have as much time to read others blogs and update my own, so just know that I still love ya all.





8 comments:
Fun pics Sister...makes me sad I wasn't there!
Yay for Utah! I'm glad you had a fun trip. By the way, I changed my blog -- it's http://pikespeekjl.blogspot.com/. Just FYI. :)
looks like you guys had fun
Sounds like a fun trip. You were almost here, you should have come to visit us ;)
I don't think it's funny that they called me to be Camp Director!
Actually, I'm hoping it won't be so bad. Our ward goes to Heber Valley Camp and we get to stay in cabins (the leaders cabins are even heated with kitchens). And we only have to cook one meal....but it's for the entire stake!
Hey Kendra, I came across your blog and don't want to be a stalker so, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list?!! I love all the pics of Casen. He is the cutest!!!
Our blog is
www.clthiriot.blogspot.com
Hope you have a good week!
Sounds like a nice little get away. We are heading that direction for my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of February.
Is there any way you can email me the pics of that night? I lost them off my camera (tear). Just call me for my email when you get a chance. I don't want to post it :-)
I just have to say that that first picture of you and Casen in front of the temple is soooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment