Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Almost Christmas and SNOWING in LV!!

Well I was meaning to post earlier this week and got busy, so now I will combine my posts! First of all, last weekend Marc and I went to a Gingerbread House Party. It was our first time ever making a Gingerbread house and I think we did a pretty good job. Marc used Twizzler bites for the roof! It was all his idea (I think he just wanted to eat them but it was still cool). We had a lot of fun also! Thanks to our friends for inviting us!!
Our lovely house!!
This is Casen playing on the couch! I just included this picture because he is cute! And because he is sick still (he has mild pneumonia again!), he didn't get to play in the snow so we got all cuddled up and warm inside.
This is the view from our house after hours of snowing!This is our neighbor's car after sitting out in the snow all evening! I took some other pictures with our cell phone when we were out and about. It has been such a crazy day. It has been snowing since about 12 this afternoon. I am sure there are all kinds of records that are going to be broken! The worst part was driving in these conditions. Las Vegas people do not know what to do in this kind of weather! Luckily, we all made it safely home!! The best part of this is that I might get a snow day tomorrow! The official word is that teachers do not have to come in and I think I fit in that category! I guess I will find out in the morning. I know the kids are so excited. Our quad was packed with kids at lunch trying to play in the snow! It was a crazy day and I hope everyone else in LV was able to safely enjoy the snow!! It really felt like Christmas today!

4 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Jayce has the same PJs as Caden. I'm still in awe . . . I can't believe how much it snowed today. Fun times!

Becky said...

We got more than 6 inches at our house, check out my last post, it was AWESOME!!!

boys in the hood said...

Fun for you...it's like liing in Utah again. Too bad the snow didn't wait until Christmas Eve! Oh, and your baby is kinda cute!

Celestia said...

So fun! We never get snow :( The boys have the same jammas that Casen is wearing. Sooooo cute.