10 years ago
Friday, November 7, 2008
Oh Crap...Literally!
Okay, this post comes with a warning for the faint of stomach! If you are not okay with poo stories, do not continue reading! I will also spare everyone the pictures!! Casen decided to give his mommy an early birthday present yesterday! It was a sort of art project in his crib, unfortunately it was made of poo. So here's how it all began. Casen fell asleep in his carseat on the way home and when I picked him up to put him in bed he was soaked because his sippy cup leaked. I didn't want him to be wet but I didn't want him to wake up so I just took his clothes off and put him in bed with a diaper. I thought, "What's the worst that could happen?" Maybe he takes off his diaper and he is naked when I get him up. No big deal. Well, I was way off. That is SOOOOOO not the worst that could happen. The good news is that now I really know what the worst is, so it will be prevented in the future! So I hear the little monkey starting to make some noise so I finish up what I was doing and head upstairs. By the time I get closer, he is whining pretty loud. I open the door and there is my lovely little angel covered in poo. He didn't even use the diaper, he just took it off and went everywhere!! Then, he wiped it all over his body. Another warning here...it was on his face and I am pretty darn sure he ate some!!!!!!!!! It would have been nice to have some kind of hidden camera on the whole situation. First of all, to see what he was doing and what he was thinking when he started wiping poo everywhere, and then second of all to hear my reaction! I nearly had a complete meltdown. I just kept saying "Oh my Gosh, oh Casen, what did you do, oh Casen!", over and over again. I actually thought to myself, I cannot do this, I just can't!! Unfortunately, I looked around and there was no one else and I had to do it. I picked him up (still freaking out and repeating phrases), and kept him arms length away until we got to the tub. Then I had to wipe all the poo off of his face. It was horrible! I bathed him twice and I just dumped soap on his body. Then I took our anti-bacterial soap and scrubbed him again. Then Casen had to stay downstairs while I spent at least 45 minutes washing and scrubbing his crib and all of his bedding! Needless to say, this was the most disgusting thing I have ever had to deal with in my life! Lesson learned (and please, everyone, please, take my word for it) do not ever put your child to bed without clothes on...EVER!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed this story as much as I didn't enjoy it happening to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
I am speechless! I don't know what I would have done. Probably started crying! Wow, wish there was a hidden camerea though.
Also sorry I couldn't hang with you guys yesterday. Makes me sad b/c I had so much fun last time. Please call me when you want to hang out! I know you work and stuff so please let me know. 469-1003
Thank You..Thank You..for sparing us the photos!!! Hopefully you learned your lesson little SIS...never put your kid to bed without a onesie on!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Love you SO much!
Happy Birthday Friend! It was fun having dinner with you guys last night, I really enjoyed the company and the food!
Been there, done that one. Only once and I hope it never happens again. When my daughter did it (fairly recently, mind you) she was nice enough to keep all of it in her little kitchen area. More specifically her little microwave. Gross, huh? Kids are nasty sometimes.
That's hilarious!! I learned that lesson when Brinley was little too! She did the same thing- diaper off and poo EVERYWHERE!! We never put her to bed without clothes again! Sorry you had to deal with that. By the way, Happy belated birthday!! Let's get together soon- seriously this time!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one.
And, welcome to motherhood! Luckily, none of my kids have been poop artists (KNOCK ON WOOD!), but I promise you, this is not the worst to come :p
I was crackin up at that story!! Fantastic! I could just picture you walking in on that... and then cleaning it up. haha. sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Jaron actually did that when he was about 2. He was upstairs and on my way up the stairs I kept getting a wiff of poo smell... which kept getting stronger the further I got up the stairs. When I walked into my bedroom I almost gagged! Jaron was naked, and there was poop smashed into the carpet everwhere (diahrea) and he was in the middle of smearing it all over our glass (mirrored) closet doors. Oh ya! it was sick, but it's dang funny now. :) Enjoy many more gross/funny experiences with your munchkin!
What a joy, nooot! I'm sure your glad it's over. I think I would of had more fun seeing you grossed out, because I already pictured it in my mind, and I can't help but laugh. Of course if it were me I would have been upset,and near tears. Happy Birthday! It was Brandon's the same day.
I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
OH SOOOO GROSS!! I'm more sorry you had to deal with that. I've put my kids to bed several times in just a diaper thank goodness the worst has just been really wet beds! BTW I miss you, its been FOREVER... we need to get together sometime. : )
Post a Comment