Sunday, October 12, 2008

SO CUTE!


I recently was able to see my sister, Cara, at my grandmother's funeral last week. The funeral was in Kennewick, WA where my mom grew up. We stayed at my mom's best friend's house, and Cara decided to do a photo shoot for Casen since she is practicing photography right now. The yard was so beautiful so we got some great shots. Cara also made some cool arrangments out of the pictures. The very top picture is my most favorite picture of Casen, ever! It captures his real smile perfectly, and he just looks so precious. The other 2 with that catch his cheese grin which I see all the time! The second set are of Casen playing in her copper sink. These pictures capture his everyday looks of curiousity and mischeviousness. He is so dang cute and I am glad my sister is such a great photographer to really catch the moments.

In other news...I was officially hired as a school counselor, and will start getting real paychecks and benefits. We are so relieved that everything worked out and I am so glad to stay at the school I am at. It is a great environment and I had gotten to know the kids so well, I am glad that I don't have to leave them!

In church news...Marc just got a new calling today...ward clerk. He has been the financial clerk for almost 3 years now so I guess it was time for a change, however, Marc is feeling a bit overwhelmed. I know he will be great. I also know that it could be a lot worse because my good friend in the ward's husband, just got called to the bishopric. I will definitely choose ward clerk over bishopric...sorry and good luck Melissa!!

I guess that is it for updates today! Casen just woke up and is requesting my presence!!

4 comments:

heather said...

Those pictures are awesome! I as well love that top picture of Casen. Such a good picture.
Also, ward clerk, cool. Maybe not, but good luck Marc. By the way, is this the same Melissa we know that her hubby got called into bishopric? IF so, it would explain why she hasn't returned my phone calls.
Also, we totally have to hang out again! I seriously loved it and it was just so much fun! When are you free?

Jessica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I agree with Heather- we need another girl's night out.

Ashby Family said...

Again, Casen is the cutest little guy out there. Too bad he's to young for either of my girls ; ) Hey so Becky told me you are a twilight fan : ) (I just read all four books in four days! I really hope she decides to finish Midnight Sun one day because I can't get enough!!!!)

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Casen! Kendra if you want I can make him a shirt I saved the image b/c I'm going to make one for Trent and one of Jaxson's friend. It's A LOT cheaper than buying them it cost me $7 compared to 15 or 20. Let me know!