
I saw this tag on some of my friend's blogs and I thought it was a cool idea. Basically, you open up your pictures file and pick the 4th file and then the 4th picture and then explain it! This is a picture of Casen being held by my nephew Aydan. Casen was only 1 week old. Aydan was almost 3 years old in this picture and he wasn't too sure about what he was doing. He just kept saying baby and reaching for him. They both have the full lips that run in my family and actually look a little like each other! I still can't believe that Casen was once this tiny!! If anyone else wants to play, it is kind of a fun little tag!! I know I haven't posted in a while but there really hasn't been a whole lot happening. I will definitely be updating after Halloween to show off Casen's costume!! Have a great week!
2 comments:
Those are some cute little fellas! They are so CUTE...I can't believe how tiny Casen was!
C'mon Kendra there has to be more going on in your life to blog about!
I hope you got that idea from my blog -- then I can claim the credit for your cute post. :) Casen was so little! Isn't fun to reminisce?
Post a Comment