Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!

December has been a total blur! We spent the majority of the month being sick back and forth between mostly me and Casen and a little bit for Marc too. Casen and I had an upper respiratory infection and he had to have breathing treatments again. We always hate when he is sick and this was definitely not fun. It took about 2 weeks to really get over it! When we were finally getting better, we were able to have a little Christmas fun!

Here we are at the Ethel M Christmas lights with Santa. Casen has loved meeting Santa this time around because he really felt like he had to tell Santa everything he wanted or it wouldn't happen!

We went with Marc's brother's family so here is a picture of Casen and his cousin Brooklyn with Santa!

I had to post this picture because Casen looked so darn handsome in it. Don't mind the look on his face. He likes to make weird faces when posing for pictures. Since I don't have a little girl to put in Christmas dresses, I went for the Christmas sweater. This was Casen's little church outfit on the Sunday before Christmas.

Christmas Eve at the Cox house. This was actually Casen's first time holding his new cousin Emmitt because he wasn't interested in holding him before. He asked to hold him this time and he loved it.

Casen with his Christmas morning loot. I think he is probably a little spoiled but in my defense he is an only child and most of them were small things. He was so excited to come down and see what Santa brought. It was also so much fun for us to see his face. He ran straight for his Santa presents and just started opening everything. The one funny thing was that I got him a clock when we were together and I didn't think he was paying attention. I had it wrapped with his Santa presents and as soon as he opened it he said "It's the clock me and mommy bought". Good thing he can't read that the tag said Santa. I will have to be more careful next year.

The main gift...his Buzz Lightyear bike. He didn't do too great the first time but the second time we went riding he took off so fast, I had to jog to catch up. He loves riding it so much.

Our family on Christmas day...yes we even let Sasha be a part of it. She wore her little Santa outfit the whole day. We had a wonderful Christmas splitting the day between both families and even catching a movie in the middle.

We have had a great year and once again I can't believe it has gone so fast. Every time I look at Casen, I am in awe at how big he has gotten. Sometimes I just wish it would slow down a little. We hope everyone else has had a great year too! Happy New Year 2011!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

He is so big! I'm glad you got to do so many things and that you got to be with FAMILY! How amazing is that? I wish I could see my family more. Love you!