Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Blog is Pretty!

I just wanted to say thanks to my friend Ragan for making my blog so pretty! I was a little envious of everyone's scrapbook looking blogs, however, I have not had enough time to sit down and figure out how to make mine so cool. Since Ragan is so nice and awesome she offered to make one for me. I feel really cool now and I love to look at my blog even more. Thanks Ragan!! Stay tuned for a 5 month update on Casen, for those of you who care! I will try to post that later this week! In the meantime, have a happy day!

10 comments:

i said...

Becky's friend here. I think it's pretty too! Is is digital scrapbooking or scanned originals?

Kendra said...

It is digital scrapbooking but don't ask me how to do it!!

Ragan said...

Ahhh, you're too nice! It does look good though, I must say ;) Except, I can't figure out why your sidebar pages are getting cut off on the right side....maybe they don't get cut off on mine because it's one of the "stretch" templates....and maybe they don't get cut off on a widescreen monitor....hmmm. Anyway, *IF* I figure out how to customize my background I'll do yours too.

Yep, it is digital scrapbooking. I downloaded the background papers and designed it in Photoshop.

Pike's Place said...

Very nice! I definitely need to dress up my blog.

Katrina said...

It looks so good! Ragan did such a good job. I need to make some time to sit down and learn how to do this.

boys in the hood said...

Ok Ragan...You are going to have to hook me up too!!! Your blog is sooo pretty sis! Seriously how did she do that? I do have photoshop, but still don't really know how to do stuff with it. So cute, she must really love your like a sister to do that for you!

Brianna said...

Yes, I must say it looks so much better than that drab old thing you had been using, jk!!! No, this looks really nice, props to Ragan.

Jessica said...

I wish I could do cool stuff with my blog. Also, I know you tagged me and I'll get to it someday, mkay? Also, I am moving in with my parents for a few months. Wanna play?

Eliza said...

The new blog is very cute, but do you know what is cuter? Your baby. Seriously...he has the cutest face. Maybe someday I'll meet him, kay?

Becky said...

Kendra! I miss you friend, my Big Brother Buddy! Let me know what your schedule is like and we can get together sometime soon OK! I am pretty open so we should plan according to you. Email or Call OK! Love, Becky : )