Thursday, December 20, 2007

I have no idea what I am doing!

Wow! So far this is fun and despite Marc telling me that no one will ever read my blog, 5 people already did!! Thanks guys! That will show him! Thanks for all the comments and I am excited to keep in touch with everyone! I still have no idea how to do this, thus the title of my blog. I will need to sit down in a week or so when things aren't so crazy and figure out how to do fun cute things like make a list of people I like and attach their blogs to mine. Right now I am sort of short on time because I have a few last minute Christmas things to get in the mail or they probably won't make it in time. I also have a very needy baby today that only seems to be happy if I am holding him. I am getting pretty good at typing with one hand though. Casen is normally pretty mild mannered but he has a bit of a cold right now which makes him want to snuggle and be held more than usual. The only other exciting thing about my life right now is that I got to see Mamma Mia last night. I had seen it once before a few years ago, but it was still a blast. My friend's hubby works for Mandalay Bay and he got some free tickets, so we had a girls night out. Marc watched the baby and I got to have some free time. I never knew how much I would cherish free and alone time. I love taking care of my baby so much, but it is great to have a break now and then! Thanks for being my friends and reading my blog and when I have more time I will write again and respond to some of your comments!

Have a happy delightful day!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You are one attractive girl. I like you and your baby and your husband's okay too. =) You know when people say, "Enjoy your free time before the baby comes!"? Well that's dumb because you really can't appreciate it until the baby does come. I'm glad you got a girl's night out. FUN! I've never seen Mamma Mia. LUCKY!

Pike's Place said...

I'm a blog stalker, so I'm glad I have another one to look at. Besides, it's always fun to hear updates from a new mom . . . parenting is quite the adventure!

Brianna said...

Wow, next time I expect you to call me when you get free tickets. Glad you were able to clear your head for a couple hours. Marc was great to watch little Casen.
www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com

Brianna said...

FYI: When I first started off, I just wrote like I was writing in my journal until I could figure out what the heck I was doing. And don't worry about doing all the tricks all at once. I've been doing this for a little over a year and I'm still learning new things. But it's fun to look back and see all the work you did. Good luck!